The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Terms & Conditions:
- Company (referred to as either "Uinno", "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Uinno LLC (Uinno OÜ), Tuukri 19, 10152 Tallinn, Estonia.
- Cookies are small portions of data placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a Website.
- Website refers to Uinno website, accessible from https://uinno.io
These Terms & Conditions (referred to herein as "Terms") contained on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this "Website"). These Terms & Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Website.
Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms then you may not access the Website.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Website.
Unless otherwise stated, Uinno and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are restricted from all of the following:
- (re)publishing in whole or in part any material from this Website in any media;
- (re)publishing in whole or in part any material from this Website on another website without active, dofollow link to this Website;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Uinno makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
In no event shall Uinno, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise.
Uinno, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable:
- for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss, any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Uinno is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Uinno shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Uinno and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Estonia and any courts competent to hear appeals from those courts for the resolution of any disputes.